On September 20, 2010 Carson Connected Volunteers began working in our community. Today we are proud to announce the launching of our new website: carsonCAconnected.org
Some of the issues we will be addressing in 2013 are:
- Regulation of Oil Industry
- Carson Jobs for Carson Residents
- Connecting and Protecting our Community
- Keeping our Children Healthy and Safe
- Health Care
- Computer/Job Training and Job Creation
- Community Gardening
- Small Business Start-Up Assistance
- Supporting our Military Families
- Assisting Families with Disabilities
Join us at “carsonCAconnected.org” where you can get information, sign up to volunteer, sign online petitions or leave your comments (only pertinent and productive comments with a G rating will be added to our blog).
You can email your thoughts and let us know what issues matter to you at: email@example.com. We look forward to working with local community and civic organizations to enhance our community.
Carson Connected, Inc.